Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) is the Data Management Platform (DMP) within Adobe’s Experience Cloud. AAM makes it possible to build segments, based upon information divided across different data sources and put those insights to use in your customer journeys.
After this two day training you will understand how the challenges of cross-platform personalization and delivering unified customer experiences can be overcome with the help of a DMP. More specifically, you will be familiar with data ingestion, segmentation and activation within Audience Manager.
During this training you’ll learn to:
- Explain the goals and benefits of a DMP solution
- Give decision makers the right understanding of the capabilities of DMP
- Explain the Adobe Audience Manager workflow model
- Analyze uses cases for algorithmic modelling setup traits, segments, data destinations
- Apply data export controls on a destination
- Create test groups, using the audience lab feature
- Analyze various reports generated by Adobe Audience Manager
- Share DMP expertise with your colleagues
This course is designed for companies and professionals who want to improve the customer experience of their visitors using Adobe Audience Manager and those who want to fully make use of the potential of this tool.
People who attend this user training are typically active in the marketing, digital, CRM or intelligence team. Keywords that apply to your role: campaign planning, strategy, customer experience, personalization, segmentation, etc.